Want to lose weight? Just want to improve your fitness? Or just want to be more toned and have that fit, healthy body you’ve always envied? Sexy firm legs? Bubble butt? Its all within reach if you really want it!
I strongly believe in the power of exercise and nutrition to transform your body. That journey of transformation will do wonders for your self-confidence and general well-being. However, getting there can be challenging as we all suffer from lapses in will-power, insecurities and just general ‘laziness’ from time to time. This is where having a personal trainer or a coach can help you avoid the all too common gap between desire and action.
The key to achieving your fitness goals is achieving balance. Its not about over-training or imposing a rigid diet that ends up making you unhappy or even worst, sick. Its also not about having unrealistic and even harmful deadlines. Nobody loses 5 kgs in 1 week – well not healthily and not in a way that will last.
At Emelda Fitness i believe what’s important is maintaining an optimal blend of effective workout routines and technique on a challenging but reasonable schedule with a good understanding of nutrition applied with a healthy does of commonsense.
What Fitness Services Do I Provide?
1-on-1 supervised 1 hour training sessions with customised workout & nutrition plan.
Find out more…
Group aerobic workout classes using a combination of functional & equipment routines.
Find out more…
Group aerobic training classes created specifically for companies’ staff, event participants, etc.
Find out more…
Why Hire A Personal Fitness Trainer?
- Motivation – Personal trainers wear many hats, serving not only as coach, but as an educator, confidant, role model and a major source of motivation and encouragement as well.
- Consistency – Do you find it difficult to stick to your program? Scheduling regular appointments with a personal trainer helps eliminate any excuses you might come up with for not exercising.
- Safety – Unsure about how to use the chest press machine at the gym or how to perform walking lunges without hurting your knees? A personal trainer will show you how to exercise safely (including which exercises to avoid) and instruct you on the proper and safe use of exercise equipment.
- Individualized Instruction – What works for one person, may not work for another when it comes to choosing an exercise program. A personal trainer will develop the most effective program for you based on your fitness evaluation results and personal goals. Beginners in particular benefit from instruction on how to perform specific exercises and program planning.
- Effective Workouts – Today’s hectic lifestyles mean you don’t have time to waste on ineffective exercise routines. Personal trainers help maximize your time by providing workouts designed to meet your goals quickly and efficiently.
- Supervision – Personal attention during exercise is the primary function of personal trainers. Need someone to spot you while you do pull-ups? Looking for feedback on your running form? No problem-that’s what your personal trainer is for-to observe, assist and, if necessary, correct as needed.
- Results – And this is what its all about! When you stick with a well-constructed program and receive the proper guidance and motivation, you will get the results – its as simple as that.
What Can You Expect When You Work With Me?
- STEP 1: I’ll ask you some simple questions to better understand your requirements and then arrange a to meet you.
- STEP 2: So that that i can understand your needs and fitness goals in more detail (e.g weight loss, toning, firming, etc)
- STEP 3: Typically i’d start off with a first trial session ( to get to know your fitness levels and allow you to understand my style of training. This first session will be at half my normal per session price.
- STEP 4: Then i’d develop a comprehensive and customised training plan for you that includes workouts and nutrition advice.
- STEP 5: We’d start training and over time, with hardwork, persistence and lots of sweat get you your results!