I can provide a personal training programme, customized just for your needs and fitness objectives. This typically takes the form of 1 hour supervised training sessions, over a span of at least 10 sessions. It includes a workout and nutrition plan to maximise results.
Why hire a personal trainer?
- Motivation – Personal trainers wear many hats, serving not only as coach, but as an educator, confidant, role model and a major source of motivation and encouragement as well.
- Consistency – Do you find it difficult to stick to your program? Scheduling regular appointments with a personal trainer helps eliminate any excuses you might come up with for not exercising.
- Safety – Unsure about how to use the chest press machine at the gym or how to perform walking lunges without hurting your knees? A personal trainer will show you how to exercise safely (including which exercises to avoid) and instruct you on the proper and safe use of exercise equipment.
- Individualized Instruction – What works for one person, may not work for another when it comes to choosing an exercise program. A personal trainer will develop the most effective program for you based on your fitness evaluation results and personal goals. Beginners in particular benefit from instruction on how to perform specific exercises and program planning.
- Effective Workouts – Today’s hectic lifestyles mean you don’t have time to waste on ineffective exercise routines. Personal trainers help maximize your time by providing workouts designed to meet your goals quickly and efficiently.
- Supervision – Personal attention during exercise is the primary function of personal trainers. Need someone to spot you while you do pull-ups? Looking for feedback on your running form? No problem-that’s what your personal trainer is for-to observe, assist and, if necessary, correct as needed.
- Results – And this is what its all about! When you stick with a well-constructed program and receive the proper guidance and motivation, you will get the results – its as simple as that.
What can you expect when you contact me?
- STEP 1: I’ll ask you some simple questions to better understand your requirements and then arrange a to meet you.
- STEP 2: So that that i can understand your needs and fitness goals in more detail (e.g weight loss, toning, firming, etc)
- STEP 3: Typically i’d start off with a trial session to get to know your fitness levels and allow you to understand my style of training. Hey i can be pushy, but its because i care!
- STEP 4: Then i’d develop a comprehensive and customised training plan for you that includes workouts and nutrition advice.
- STEP 5: We’d start training and over time, with hardwork, persistence and lots of sweat get you your results!