I can provide Group Personal Training for 2 people at once. This is similar to Personal Training 1-on-1 with a customized plan for each person’s needs and fitness objectives. It typically takes the form of 1 hour supervised training sessions, over a span of at least 10 sessions. It includes a workout and nutrition plan to maximise results.
Why might you want to consider Group Personal Training instead of Personal Training 1-on-1?
- Motivation – Having someone exercising right beside you can push you a little harder than you might do on your own.
- Variety – By working with a knowledgeable fitness professional, your workouts will change/evolve as you progress, preventing hitting a plateau and boredom.
- More economical – Personal Training provides the most personal attention and greatest opportunity to succeed. Some people, however, may find that SGT fits into their budget better and still gives them the attention they need.
- Camaraderie – Let’s face it, workouts love company. Sharing the workout enhances the experience for participants.
- Support – Both the Trainer and other participants are there to help you get through the challenges of the workout and the obstacles in life.
- Greater focus – There’s no time to let your mind wander with a Trainer keeping tight programming and watching your every move.
- Fun – Yes, fun. The right exercise program done with friends can definitely be fun.
- Adherence – Research shows that members that are involved in programs are more likely stick with it. With all of the previously listed benefits, how could you not want to keep coming back?
- Results – When you stick with a well-constructed program, you will get the results.